Schedule, prices and other information
Welcome to our polymer clay modeling classes in Riga. Master yourself a new hobby at a professional level workshop. Under the guidance of an experienced craftsman (Ilanas Kosenko) create a mug, spoon or other decor from bakeable polymer clay. Working with polymer clay isn’t difficult, and finished piece can be easily washed. Create gifts for yourself and your family with your own hands. We have a large portfolio, from previous workshops, where you can see what can be made with polymer clay, even if it is your first time using this amazing material.
Photos from previous workshops can be found here.
- 30.08.2020, saturday, (11:00 – 17:00)
- 06.09.2020, saturday, (11:00 – 17:00)
- 19.09.2020, sunday, (11:00 – 17:00)
At the workshop you can:
- Try working with bakeable polymer clay of different brands (Scupley, Fimo, Cernit, Pardo)
- Try different tools for work - from improvised tools to professional ones
- Learn all the details of baking and working with clay at home
- Try a wide range of tools and materials for work
- Learn a lot of subtleties and secrets of working with bakeable polymer clay
- One session is enough to start working with the polymer clay independently
The price and duration of the workshop depends on the piece you want to decorate:
- 35 EUR – spoon, keychain or knitting markers (2,5 -3 hours)
- 35 EUR - phone case decor (your case) (2.5 -3 hours)
- 40 EUR - mug (4 - 6 hours)
- 40 EUR - Christmas tree toy (3 - 5 hours)
- 45 EUR – bracelet (4 - 5 hours)
- 45 EUR – coffee/sweets jar (4 - 5 hours)
- 55 EUR – mug and spoon (5 - 6 hours)
- Non-standard work, clay techniques on request
- All materials and tee break are included in the price. In work you can use any colors of polymer clay.
- The artisan shows and tells what needs to be done, and monitors the progress of the work.
- Location – Brīvības gatve 403 B, Rīga, 2. floor.
- It takes from 30 to 50 minutes to bake the product. Tea time with cookies will be organized at this time.
- The experience of modeling is not required.
- Children starting from 10 years can participate in the workshop independently.
- The workshop will be held simultaneously in Russian and in Latvian. English by request.
- From the workshop you will leave with your own piece. The decor is not aquaphobic, it can be easily washed.
- A group of 3 to 8 people. If less than 3 people apply, we reserve the right to cancel or transfer the master class to another date.